http://lethalgamerz.tk/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Official Meso Making Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenta
Game Haxor
Kenta

My Official Meso Making Guide Empty
PostSubject: My Official Meso Making Guide   My Official Meso Making Guide Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:47 pm

I edited some prices, and fixed some errors.. Adding more in the future =D including Quests and more training places..
Added Leprechauns

Im not sure if any of you read the book:

How to make easy money
By, Robin Banks

(If you get the joke post it :])

No, just kidding... Off to the real guide.

Selling/Buying
If your buying an item or something, the trick is too haggle them as low as possible... (A little obvious)... And, get a little less then their expectations... So then, they have half a mind to cancel.. But they wouldn't... You may ask, why? Because they are worried that they are going to lose a sale, and most people on Maple Story are impatient, thats why Nexon made that Battle Arena, and CPQ, because, remember? LPQ! Very Happy Good times, good times.

Anyways, back to buying. If they offer like what 2mil? Say 1.5.. It'll go to like 1.7 when you both come to an agreement... Well, you save 300k? Or more? Yes. After you have agreed on a price, lets say you got the price 1.7... Make the amount of mesos you put 1,689,999. It may NOT seem like a lot... But you just saved yourself some mesos..

Also, a little trick I love to use is:
When your buying..
[quote=Kenta]Whats the least amount of money you will sell it for?[/quote]
When your selling..
[quote=Kenta]Whats the MOST amount of money you are willing to buy it for?[/quote]

This IS basically the "offer" but it sort of "makes" the person you are buying/selling from give an offer.

Okay! When you are SELLING items.

70% of the people on Maple Story find an equip, they first thing! Sweet! Better loot it fast!

Then, they take a look at the stats immediately, correct? You realize you do not need this item, and you probably never will. Your just thrilled you have it, right?

The most common people waste about 1-2mil on equips they find every week... They NPC them.
That IS probably a great thing to do? Right? Easy 50-70k right off the bat without the hassle of selling them.
And you get some money for potions..
Right?

Well, instead of getting that quick 50-70k, why not post up an auction on basil? You see, you can ONLY be 1 class on a character, either a Mage, Thief, Warrior, or Bowman.. (and a Beginner, whatever)

So, the odd's are 25% of the chance its only going to be for YOUR class.. 5% chance, your going to need it. Even if its for YOUR class...
The other lets say 75% NEED that equip.. So instead of NPC'ing it... Why not post an auction on basil, that way you get to sell the item for more AND the person you sold it too is going to be thrilled! Maybe not..

Potions
This is where most people waste A LOT of money due to Mapler's impatience... Why? They don't want to go to a place with cheaper pots, or they don't want to spam in the FM For a few minutes.. Right?

Well, lets say your a mage, approximately level 40-50.. You have A LOT of MP I think like what 1.5k-2k MP? Im not sure, I never got a magician that high.. But I got to level 33, and I had a lot of MP

Your probably sick of Mana Elixers or those (I think)Red Bean Sundays?
Well, so am I! (Not that I would know Very Happy)
Well, anyways, youd probably think that Pure Waters are great now, they cure 800 MP! WRONG! They are VERY VERY VERY expensive, and its better to buy 3 Mana Elixirs then 1 pure water.

But anyways, the WISE thing to do is to stock up on cheap pots..

Well, if your not lazy or impatient, I highly suggest going to NLC and buying those potions that Cure 1500 MP, well I dont know but I DO know that they are much cheaper, and cure more MP then Pure Waters.

That is good potion shopping =D..

Okay, next...

Your a thief or a bowman, around level 30 or so. White potions aren't working for ya, aren't they? D:
They cure 300 HP for 320 Mesos... That sucks..
On top of THAT you still need to buy MP potions, mana elixirs are good.. But VERY expensive.

So, if your not lazy or impatient! Off to NLC!

Well, what now... I see a fat elephant leading to the FM..

Go to the Grocer or potion seller whatever..

Scroll down till you see Waffles! They cure 300 HP and 300 MP For 600 MESOS! That is boss.. Really.

You should buy as many MP + HP potions you would buy with this.. Its like a 2 in 1 package :]

That way, you heal MORE MP then a mana elixir and you save money! On top of that, you cure 300 HP!

So, whats better.. Spending 6xx Mesos on a mana elixir and 3xx mesos on a white potion, or waffles!

(I love waffles in real life)(Eggo waffles...)(They are not made of eggs)(Except the egg flavored kind, illegal in North America, South America, and Antarctica, home of the ants.)

Know your prices
The most common thing Mapler's do is give in to merchants... Lets say a scroll is worth 5 mil, they'll say 2mil.. Your like hmm, easy 2mil and he already put up the mesos and pressed trade.. You think about it for a second.. Your too lazy to go on basil or chat invite a friend to know the real price.. And, even if you did, you would probably think, "oh crap I better hurry up, is this a good deal? I dont know :X" *Trade Successful*

Well, before entering the FM.. No not really, but before buying an item or selling one... I suggest going to basil and look for the auctions of the items, average out the reasonable prices... And there you go, you have an average price.. Only buy or sell from around there, enless your selling and they offer more.. and if your buying, they offer less Very Happy

Merchanting
No, dont merchant.. You'd just wasted money for online gaming currency..

No just kiding! But really, don't be an NX Freak D:...

Merchanting is either the hardest, or the easiest way to make money...

Requirements
[*]Patience
[*]1.8k NX
[*]Knowledge of prices
[*]Knowledge of how to haggle

Well, you MUST Have patience and 1.8k NX for a store permit..

Knowledge of prices and how to haggle? You'll need that later..

First of all, know the most common items for your world, and the prices.... Shown on the front page of basil Very Happy

For Broa, I think its:

Tobis
Steelys
Illbis
Onyx Apples
ALL Scrolls..

Well, lets start out with Tobis.

The cheapest right now is about 700k-800k.. but you have to be lucky.. And you have to know how to make the other person think that THEY are losing a sale, when they really arent..

The highest prices these babies go are 1.5Mil, sometimes.. But most people buy them in the FM Stores for about 1.1 - 1.3mil

Another trick with this is, if something is in the 1-9mil.. You can always use this sneaky trick giving you some extra mesos...

Lets say your selling tobis for 1.1mil.. Reasonable.. Now, this is what you put up in your store..

1,111,111 It may not seem like a lot, but it really isnt.. lol... But your making extra money, and thats the important thing Very Happy

Steelys...
7mil cheapest - 9 mil highest.. Most likely.. Same rules apply with tobis....

Illbis...
18 mil cheapest - 25 mil highest. Most likely, same rules apply with steelys + tobis..

NOW! Something other then thief throwing stars :X

Onyx Apples... One important thing a lot of people need for Boss runs, and regular training for higher levels..

Months ago, they were 1mil.. Now.. Ive seen people buy them for 2.7mil in an FM Shop...

Well, the cheapest Ive seen them sell are for 1.8-2.0mil.. So try to buy around there.. Now in the FM Store, your going to try to re-sell it for 2.3 - 2.5mil..

People WILL buy.. Its a necessity for higher levels.... But if you cant afford that, then just get married and APQ! Of course, if you dont have any cash in real life.. Try making the girl pay for it.. (Make sure shes an NX freak, and make her LOVE you) =D

ALL Scrolls...
Im not going to get in depth with prices...
But this is these are the #1 Items in Maple Story..

You can buy for 1mil - 500k less or MORE if your really good..

Re-sell for about 500k - 1mil more.. Funny how that works, huh?

Training for mesos
Training for mesos is one of the best ways to get money without NX..

The top 3 training places for mesos would be...:
Sakura Cellions
Zombies
Leprechauns.

At level 35-40 You should be able to 1hko Sakura Cellions no matter what.. Enless you are a Mage..
They drop around 200-400 Mesos on average..
Thats not the best part =D they drop EQ Items..

Well, what are EQ Items? Exchange quest. These are usually for lower levels that want to level quickly.. These sell for about 200-300 mesos each.

After an hour training here you should be able to get 300k-500k without the EQ items.. And with the EQ Items, you should get around 600-1000 depending on how fast you kill.. You should be able to 120k-200k with the EQ Items.. And then an average of 600k training here.

Another great place.. Level 75-80.. So you can 1hko.. Zombies.
These have basically the same meso rate, and the drop rate of the exchange quest items.. But these can poison you, and the maps are larger.. So, I would suggest Sakura Cellions if you want faster money.. But Zombies will give you a lot of EXP..

The one BEST place for level 50-60 are leprechauns.. These drop more the Zombies and Sakuras put together! They are ownage! Very Happy
They drop around 600-800 and steelies! So look out for those..

Enough said..

Gachapon
You need NX..

If you have 10 - 15 Gacha tickets
Go to mushroom shrine, its about an average 1 mil per ticket there.. SOMETIMES

If you have 20 - 30 Gacha tickets..
Go to NLC or Sleepy wood, they both have high level equips but a low chance of getting.. Its the chance your willing to take..

If you have 35 + Gacha Tickets... Go to Perion, NLC, Sleepy Wood, or Mushroom Shrine.. All are good, and will get you a lot of mesos..

Copyrighted by Kenta, all rights reserved Very Happy
Im sorry this isnt very detailed on some parts, like gacha, merchanting.. because there are a lot of great guides on them!

Credits
Thanks to:
pifreak314 for the correct amount of MP in Sorcerer Elixirs
xTurtally for the correction of waffles, and I WAS thinking of grilled cheeses
pillowpow992 for giving me the info on leprechauns =D I will add that in when I can find the monster on basil :]
Hope this helps!

~Kenta
Back to top Go down
http://gamehaxor.tk/

My Official Meso Making Guide
Page 1 of 1